This year we raised $70,000
for the Ronald McDonald House.
Special thanks to all these great artists for making it happen!
This year's party is being held on July 17th, 18th, & 19th and as always part of the Syracuse Nationals car show. We've added some cool new features this year which will make the party even better. Once again the Winfield Award finalists will be on display and competing this year for $15,000 in prize money!
Once again we will be supporting the Central New York Ronald McDonald House with our charity auctions this year. We're really looking forward to raising a bunch of money for them to help support these seriously ill children and their families.
We're proud to announce that the title sponsor for this year's Artie's Party will be 1 Shot Paint Company!
Again this year, the "Gasoline Alley" nostalgia race car display will be in the building. We'll have a great display of cars from all forms of motorsports. Things are going to get louder outside because along with the Frantic Ford Mustang funny car we'll have Brian Darcy's top fuel dragster and Ed Pearson's AA/Fuel Altered on display. Plus, they will be starting them up and we will be allowing people to bid on "seat time" for the startup procedure. This should raise some good money for the Ronald McDonald House. BlueTiger Racing simulators will be back and you pinstripers get a chance to go for the Artie's Party Top Eliminator trophy again! Practice up!
Trane Corporation has agreed to come back and cool us all off with those portable air conditioning units. Our hotels this year will be The Crowne Plaza in downtown Syracuse and the Candlewood Suites. Both hotels have agreed to continue last year's prices for us.
Once again the REAL Artie's Party, sponsored by Xcaliber Corporation will be on Friday night. Returning this year to entertain us is the band Donna Colton and the Troublemakers! If you were here last year, you will remember their great sound, but if you need a reminder, be sure to visit their MySpace page. or check out their YouTube videos.
This year promises to be a success thanks so far to the generosity of our sponsors:
- Joe Que's Auto Body of Poughkeepsie is providing custom painted panels.
- The Ronald McDonald House will be providing lunch and dinners for pinstripers during the entire event by a variety of delicious restaurants.
- Watkins Autobody of Holland Ohio will be bringing some of their wild finished custom panels to stripe as well.
- Richard and Janice Westlake of Westlake Auction Service will be back this year providing their auctioneering skills and sponsoring the Dinosaur Bar-B-Que dinner.
Participants this year will receive:
- Free admission to the car show all three days.
- Free parking.
- Special rates for hotel accommodations.
- Very cool event t-shirt and decal.
- Plenty of panels and stuff to paint.
- Some cool door prizes
- And most importantly- a chance to hang out with your painting buddies while helping a good cause.
If you cannot attend and would still like to participate,
you can donate a piece to be auctioned during the event.
Please send all donations by July 1st to:
East Coast Artie
1004 Plantation Dr.
Surfside Beach, SC 29575
You will receive an event t-shirt for your donation.